Sunday 3 July 2011

Big night out!

Yesterday I had my hair done in India for the first time, I managed to find a Toni&Guy so thought I would  be safe.
I don't know if I got completely fooled or they where right, but they managed to keep me in there for 4 hours, make highlights, cut my hair and telling me I had a very sensitive scalp and it would be good if I had other treatment for that as well. So had scalp treatments, scalp massage, steam treatments for the hair AND they managed to sell me their products because that's what my hair needed! hrm don't know if I will go back again...
The other funny thing was that in UK you have one person cutting/colouring your hair, here you have three people running around for you, one that combs your hair and hold it out of the way, one that cuts and styles it and one that washes it and gives you tea.
Anyway it looks good and I guess that is the main thing. I will use my super expensive hair products (one shampoo and one spray for sensitive scalps) with care and hope that they will last a very long time!

We went to Marks place last night, Dennis had cooked a lovely dinner for us and we where just chatting and drinking and having a good time, we then later went out (me, Stephen and Mark ) to one of the bars that they have outside, quite nice but they had this water spraying out in front of the fans, to keep it cool, so we were soaked when we left. We then went to an other bar called Buzz it was pretty cool. Lots of people, DJ's playing music above the bar on a little balcony, old, young and very excited Indians dancing the night away! Some where dancing with drinks on their head while doing the bollywood dancing! ( and actually managing ) Stephen and Mark tried not too successfully!
It was a good night all together!

Today it is Sunday and we are not doing too much, went to the market to buy our daily fruits and just had some lunch.  But that's it.
The first bar outside

new fancy hair and big cocktails!

Stephen is trying to help mark with the drinks on his head.

The boys night out.

dancing away

the Dj's.

me and Stephen in the first bar.


outside one.

No comments:

Post a Comment