Sunday 11 September 2011

Vogue Fashion Night!

Yesterday we dressed us for Vogue Fashion Night! It was at the DFL Emporium out in Visant Kunj.

We dressed up in our finest outfits, me in my Little Black Dress, jewellery from Florence and my new Louboutins. Stephen dressed up in Jeans, cool T-shirt and his suit jacket, very smart! We definitely looked the part.

In this mall there are only very expensive shops, like Dior, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Cartier etc.
So we started off walking around some of the shops, and they all served drinks and snacks. So we started in Jimmy Choo, I tried on pretty shoes and Stephen drank the fruity Martinis! We kept mingling and ended up in Paul Smith on the second floor. They offered Johnny Walker Gold Label cocktails so we thought we should try something on, Stephen found a jacket he liked and they actually had his size in their jeans so he tried them on and I sat and sipped on the drinks, chatted away to the sales girl (who did a very good job serving us more and more drinks) she admired my shoes and said that a Louboutin shop was about to open in the mall soon. A few drinks later Stephen ended up buying one pair of jeans and a velvet black jacket, he looked so smart!  Of course the arms and legs were too long so the tailor had to come and measure him and we collect them later on in the week
I was caught up in the moment and wanted him to buy the shirt and the bow tie he was trying on as well, but he said it was too much, see below picture!

We then went to see if any bollywood stars has appeared, there was already Designers from the Indian shops and paparazzi everywhere. We got our picture taken a few times. Will have a look in all the Indian papers next week!
We went on our adventure to get free drinks and spot celebrities. We were in DKNY then Cartier, they where very fascinated with my jewellery and asked if they where from Bvlgari, no I said they are from the Ponte Veccio Florence, Stephen said I should have lied!
We then went into some more shops and ended up in Gucci, they had champagne! So we mingled a little bit and I found some lovely high heels, unfortunately they didn't have my size, but I found some great leather boots that they did have in my size ( only £1000 ) , so while Stephen sipped his champagne I tried on the boots and chitchatted to the sales lady who whispered in my ear how she liked my shoes better! And a few girls around us looked at them and oohed and aahed about how nice they were!

Later on we meet up with a few friends and had dinner.
Today Sunday we haven't done much at all, but Saturday night was the best night here so far! So much fun!

A little thing about my Louboutins as they have been getting a lot of attention from everywhere!
We bought them in a market in Hong Kong for £40 i haggled down form £70, so guessing they are fakes!
But they must be great fakes if they fool everyone like they have! Even sales girls in Gucci, Jimmy Choo and Paul Smith!!

So no little sister in Sweden Stephen did not spoil me THAT much, only emerald ear rings, lovely hotel etc etc!! :)
So so nice! 
Me in my talked about outfit! 
Today's quote:
Stephen: All the girls were jealous of you yesterday.
Me: Was it because of the shoes?
Stephen: No because you were with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment