Tuesday 17 January 2012

January.

We have been back at work for two weeks, it is going ok.
Stephen has been ill for the last month and is now ok but now I've got a cold! Would be nicer if we were ill together! so I'm home today working from my bed!
I have also managed to get back into going to the gym! It is not good tho when your personal trainer has got your number on speed dial!!
I tried Zumba last Friday, it was really fun! I recommend it to all my friends who love to dance!

I wasn't the best in the class ( my first time, so give it a few goes :) ) but wow were there some people who did not have a bone of rhythm in their body! So much fun! Could not move on Saturday tho! So guess I tried hard :)
I am on a diet at the moment which means that I am not eating pasta, rice, bread or potatoes because it is less than 7 months to our wedding in Sweden and i want to look really good!
Over Christmas time we went home to my Grandma and Grandad ( Farmor and Farfar ) and they love to feed us, my grandma had baked 10types of small biscuits and two cakes!!!! We had to try all of them of course but as I said it is only 7 months to the wedding...!
Stephen is also on a diet, we are trying to fatten him up!! So I am buying him extra meat, cooking him lots of nice yummy pasta and even bought him cookies! He is enjoying eating all these things in front of me, well I just need him to visit the gym as well now to build some muscles! His trainer has texted him non stop since September, but Stephen pretends he is still away! Shame I met the guy at the gym the other day and told him he is only hiding , haha!

We have no pictures yet as we have not had time to go anywhere but hopefully we'll get ut of this house next weekend and I will update you!

No comments:

Post a Comment