Tuesday 8 May 2012

2 months until our wedding!

Yesterday the 7th of May, it was only 2 months left until we are getting married in Sweden!
I can not wait! It will be so much fun to see all our friends and family at the same location.
There is still a few bits to do but Stephens mother is doing a great job printing menus and poems so I don't have to worry about that.
All we have to worry about at the moment is were to place everyone around the tables. People might not think it is a big job, but it is!!! You don't want to leave anybody out, or too far away and you want to sit next to all your friends AND your family! So I'm giving up, I'm just gonna put random people next to each other and hope they get along, oh yes and that they understand each other as some part of my family speak Swedish only...!
But the party after the meal will be great and I can't wait to wear my white dress :)

On Saturday we went out for a lovely meal in Varq and they were very surprised and abit worried that we haven't been in for 6 weeks(!) and are we ok, are we in good health?
Yes, yes we said we have just been busy. ( I think we go there too often if they are missing us)
It was a great evening that ended up us laughing at an extremely bored looking Indian woman who didn't like anything she was given and was having the worst evening of her life (it looked that way anyway!)
I ordered fish for my main and asked the waiter which one that was the best on the menu, he said one of them was in a sauce and the other one was wrapped up in leaves, I choose the one in the sauce. When he later came out with our food he had two fish dishes as he said I needed to try both ! Wasn't that nice ! ( Stephen had most of the second one as I didn't like it that much in the end, haha)
We couldn't have dessert as we were very full, but sat there for a while and drank our wine and enjoyed the evening.

Here are some pictures

Stephen in his new linen trousers.


My fish in the sauce and the other fish in the middle wrapped up in leaves.

Stephens lamb meatballs and rice.




No comments:

Post a Comment