Friday 26 August 2011

A week in Delhi

Last weekend was a long one again, it was bank holiday on the Monday and we were suppose to go to Shimla! That is a hill station and it was gonna be very pretty! And a bit cooler than in the city! But they canceled the flight up there so no other way of going. :(

So we spent the weekend walking around Delhi and did some sightseeing here.
All this week Stephen has been in Norway so I have been here all by my self, he is not back until Wednesday when we are going to Hong Kong!

I've been busy enough, working, going to the gym and meet up with friends.
The gym is going ok, I was home this morning when my maid came (normally I'm at work , but was going to an exhibition so left late)
and she said that before the gym I was " much too fat " ( I nearly choked on my breakfast)
But now I'm " much too thin " hrm don't  think so because I can still not get into my skinny jeans! But thank you!
She kept going on and on how I was sooo fat before but now I was much too thin! hahaha she is sweet!

So here is some pictures from last weekend, tomorrow I'm meeting Julia2 for some serious shopping then bootcamp with my trainer in the evening!!










Just an other day in India:)

No comments:

Post a Comment