Wednesday 6 April 2011

Daily life in Delhi

This week has gone really fast. I've had so much to do,it seems like we have seen so much already but that is only a small porportion of what you can do.
I've enrolled in the Delhi network group which is about 40 ladies whose husbands work over here, so it's nice to talk to someone that has a similar story to yourself.
Today I went with my friend to the biggest fabric shop i have seen!! It was 4 floors with silk, cotton, lace and everything in between! I wasn't gonna buy anything I was only there for support, but I ended up with 8 meters of blue silk, it cost 200 rupees per meter so 1600 in total. If you bought anything like that in UK or in fact Europe you would pay ten times that amount!
We are going back soon, it will cost Stephen alot....

Then I met a new friend, we went to the defence colony for some drinks and it was lovely! She was my age and she will basically be my neighbour, so that is great!

Life continues.....

No comments:

Post a Comment