Tuesday 10 May 2011

The holiday starts in Sweden

On Friday evening we landed at Heathrow airport. It was a good flight, watched a few films and slept a little also had one or three cocktails and some popcorn.
Saturday morning we were up at 4 for a 6.50 flight to Sweden to see my family. We took the train over from Copenhagen and as usual it was late when we arrive in Kristianstad we went straight to my sisters hair saloon and had our hair coloured and cut, well me not Stephen he only had a cut.
We then went home to my dads house and my grand parents came over; we had cakes and drinks. My grand mother had made us about 250 cakes!! amazing! loved all of them!
In the evening we went over to my mothers house and had a BBQ with my uncle and auntie, the sun was shining and it was lovely!
On the Sunday morning we took my dog for a long walk, he loves when we come home and do that. Again the sun was shining and it was very peaceful, he then slept for the rest of the day as he was that exhausted!
After the walk me , Stephen , my  mother and father went to have brunch at the new Stadium in Kristianstad ( you see Kristianstad is very up and coming!!) it was nice, they had everything and we had to be rolled out at the end.
On the Monday we went down to Malmo and meet up with the lovely miss Emelie, one of my two very best friends! The other one was stuck in Sjobo!! We were sitting outside in the sunshine ( it was at least 20 degrees and Emelie being Swedish came in shorts and T-shirt, me in Stephen had jackets and jeans on!) we had lunch and a few ciders and beers. Best afternoon in a long time! We even got the plesaure of meeting Emlie's new boyfriend, and he gets 5 out of 5 stars!Very friendly and polite.
When it was time to leave to catch the train back to the airport we realised that Stephen had managed to burn his nose and arms!! He hasn't got a single mark from India where it is 42 degrees , he goes to chilly Sweden and gets burned!
The visit was short but sweet, tomorrow we are off to Fuertaventura :)

 Here are a few pictures from the weekend!
My dad and uncle


 
 
 
 


My dog Eddie and Stephen!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment