Saturday 28 May 2011

Stephen has been to the gym part 2




We were supposed to go to the gym last night after Stephen finished work, but instead we ended up going out drinking with his colleagues, they are all Norwegians or Danish so it was a little bit of a Scandinavian night. It was fun except that it took them 45 min to get me a cocktail, during that time the rest already had 3each. The food was lovely and the company good.
So this morning we had a meeting with out personal trainer at 11, bad time, hungover! It was Stephen's turn to get grilled so I went off to do my own things.
I saw them now and again, after about 40 min the trainer came to find me to tell me that Stephen wasn't feeling very well and had nearly collapsed! I looked over where he was on the treadmill and he looked like he was gonna die!
I walked over and he said he nearly puked on the trainer he was that exhausted!
Oh how I laughed, there he goes for being 16% body fat, you need a little bit more to survive!



No comments:

Post a Comment