Sunday 19 June 2011

Busy week

This week I have been keeping myself busy by sewing dresses!
I went to the fabric shop and it was amazing, they have so many pretty fabrics and they kept pulling out more and more, long after I said that i was satisfied with what I'd got.
We also had some people over for dinner and our maid made us some really nice Tibetan food. She has not been here since Wednesday as her daughter is ill and in hospital which is not nice, she is only 4 years old !

Friday night we went to the gym as usual and had a good workout, I said to my personal trainer that I must be your best client as I am so enthusiastic, he didn't reply! hmm at least I'm trying and I think I'm doing well. Stephen also went with me and had his personal trainer and he only exercised his legs so on Saturday morning he was off to the gym again doing exercising his upper body, today Sunday he can't move! haha.
I did 4 times last week in the gym so I stayed in bed on Saturday until he came back.

We went out for a lovely meal with a group of men from Stephen work, we went to Bukhara, oh how we ate, and couldn't move afterwards! ended the night with a few drinks in the bar.

It is Sunday today and we haven't done much, we went to the market this morning and bought some lovely fresh fruit, and bread, so started the day with a mango smoothie.mmm
Stephens had a Swedish lesson again this afternoon since he hasn't done them for a while and he scored the highest score. Maybe we'll have him talking Swedish at the wedding next year!

  These are the two dresses I've made this week,
  one floaty butterfly in cotton/silk.
                                                                                    And one black tight in silk/Jersey.
Here we are in Bukhara eating a giant nan bread and watching the chefs cooking in the kitchen.

 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice dresses Mia!
    Jag gillar den med fjärilarna, ser skön ut!
    Kram Martina

    ReplyDelete