Saturday 4 June 2011

New Beginnings!

Yesterday morning I was a bit lazy and stayed in bed quite late, at 10 am my phone rang and it was our maid, she said she was outside our door! So jumped out and put a towel around me, pretending I was just gonna go in the shower..
She was not suppose to come until today (Saturday)
So anyway I got some clothes on and she asked where she should start to clean and where the products were that she could use, we only had one spray that did kitchen and one cloth so I said just use these ones. She said oh no mam, can't use that! So we went to the market to buy everything she needed to clean our apartment with. We came home with two big bags of products, sweeping brushes, mops etc!!
She did a great job after our rocky start and our apartment looks lovely. Don't know what she is gonna do now tho when it is all clean but we'll see.

I had a business meeting today with a lady that I met who is running her own company that is  importing/exporting fashion and interior between India and Europe,USA and Asia. It went really really well and I will start working with her to set up a company that will do the same to northern Europe i.e. Scandinavia as well as what she already has got! And also design my own cloths to export as well.
I'm so excited! I will learn a lot, travel and design! It is gonna be a great experience. I can't wait!

We have been out for a meal tonight at our favourite restaurant in Delhi; The Spice Route to celebrate and I am stuffed! always good food there but you eat too much every single time! Great Indian wine as well.


2 comments:

  1. Grattis Mia! Det låter ju jättebra :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det låter som en riktigt bra idé tycker jag. Grattis, verkligen!!
    Kram Martina

    ReplyDelete